Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion. Register of "sunk ships" and register of casualities

TiagoStein

Hello, I am not sure if someone had addressed this before but my idea is it would be nice if we had a register in game of how many ships each  of our ships had defeated, also  wars would feel more meaningfull if  we had a count of casualities on both sides (maybe alongside the current points). It woudl be nice to have  a tab where we can review history of our game and see  each war in world when started , when someoen joined, how many deaths,  when a provice was captured, when  a battleship was sunk). I think that would lend more personality to each playtrough.

Would definitely be interesting to see especially in the war with the French I fought earlier.  Sunk too many to count.  The map showed a conveyor belt of reinforcements.  Turns out I had 494 ships to go in a war I had already been fighting for over a year.

Low priority but yes. I'd also like to see all the "Report" window (lower LH battle screen) entries available for reading throughout the battle. After all this would be a simple text file. I too often miss something while I'm micromanaging my fleet.