Game-Labs Forum

Nicely done!

Hardlec

Hello Again

I have completed my first campaign on Steam.  

I like it very much.  

I can't wait to see what's coming.  After having completed the Academy, it feels very limiting th be back in 1890. I'm sure further expansions are on the way.

I would still like to see a broader view on the tactical map.

• Like 2

I have to say, I REALLY like the loading screens. Some you know like the german built but actually russian-japanes-russian-british(scrap) cruiser Varyag but others you (naturally) dont, and its not just the same well know ones over and over.

Somone with passion diligently sat down and had a nice informative and interesting but also short enough text composed to go along with actually pretty good quality photos as well.

I know its not exactly some sort of core game mechanic but little things can enhance a ok or even just good game by a suprising amount (ofc it wouldnt help a crap one).

Edited by havaduck
  • Like 2

On 4/2/2022 at 6:46 PM, havaduck said:

I have to say, I REALLY like the loading screens. Some you know like the german built but actually russian-japanes-russian-british(scrap) cruiser Varyag but others you (naturally) dont, and its not just the same well know ones over and over.

Somone with passion diligently sat down and had a nice informative and interesting but also short enough text composed to go along with actually pretty good quality photos as well.

I know its not exactly some sort of core game mechanic but little things can enhance a ok or even just good game by a suprising amount (ofc it wouldnt help a crap one).

I really enjoy the info loading screens.  I'm not a hardcore warship knowledge guy, but I enjoy any kind of real time strategy/tactics challenge.  I hope for a greater variety, since it feels like I've seen most of them at this point.

• Like 1