Game-Labs Forum

Still awaiting an answer

Hardlec

I am a very early backer and have played this game on several platforms, through many revisions and upgrades.

In October I completed the last "Academy" mission.  I have not had any trouble with any of the previous versions.  I played with the graphics on their highest (beautiful) setting, no problem.  I upgraded windows 10 to Windows 11.  No problem.

As I stated before, I can open the game, but then I can't do anything.  The display is bigger than my screen, and I have no cursor on the screen.  I have no choice of display size in the settings.  

I HAVE A TOTALLY USELESS GAME.

I have instructions on how to completely remove the game from my computer.  Good.

I have no instructions as to how to re-load.  I have asked for some clue as to what happens after I remove the game.
I have no "key" for how to use the game of "Steam."

Reload and re-install I get.  I'm not going to eliminate my game until I know I have the file I need to re-install the game.

THIS IS NOT A HARDWARE ISSUE.  

18 hours ago, Hardlec said:

I am a very early backer and have played this game on several platforms, through many revisions and upgrades.

In October I completed the last "Academy" mission.  I have not had any trouble with any of the previous versions.  I played with the graphics on their highest (beautiful) setting, no problem.  I upgraded windows 10 to Windows 11.  No problem.

As I stated before, I can open the game, but then I can't do anything.  The display is bigger than my screen, and I have no cursor on the screen.  I have no choice of display size in the settings.  

I HAVE A TOTALLY USELESS GAME.

I have instructions on how to completely remove the game from my computer.  Good.

I have no instructions as to how to re-load.  I have asked for some clue as to what happens after I remove the game.
I have no "key" for how to use the game of "Steam."

Reload and re-install I get.  I'm not going to eliminate my game until I know I have the file I need to re-install the game.

THIS IS NOT A HARDWARE ISSUE.  

Admiral, if you can't find the Steam key in your email (also make sure to check spam folder), please contact me on ink@navalaction.com from the email that was used to purchase the game. You will be provided with the Steam key and then please try Steam version and report back if the problem still there