Game-Labs Forum

A bunch of reocurring builder bugs

Stormnet

After getting back to play Alpha-12, hotfix v86, I was quite dissapointed with my experience, as it was a bugfest.

There is a random glitch were ALL turrets get the yellow "poor sector of fire" at the same time for no reason. And then it dissapears one by one randomly too. This issue MIGHT be caused and also fixed by camera placement, but otherwise, got no explanation for it.

Sometimes, either the framerate falls down a cliff or the game begins to lagg really bad, with a weird motion blur effect. It is also random.

Also, may not be really a bug, but reduce the stupid large mouse hitbox please. Its constantly picking random components up. I try to delete a few underwater torp launchers by rightclicking on the bottom of the hull when looking sideways but end up deleting the turrets on the deck.

Fortunatly these bugs only last a few seconds and are not game breaking. But if you are on a long build, you are gonna get them several times, at its gonna get real annoying.

Edited by Stormnet

On 6/10/2021 at 8:32 PM, Stormnet said:

There is a random glitch were ALL turrets get the yellow "poor sector of fire" at the same time for no reason. And then it dissapears one by one randomly too. This issue MIGHT be caused and also fixed by camera placement, but otherwise, got no explanation for it.

Greetings Admiral. This is a known minor issue, will addressed eventually according to our priority list