Game-Labs Forum

Trojan in build.exe file?

zassawka

Hello,

as a safety measure I always upload and check files on virustotal.com before I run them so I did with Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts main exe file - build.exe (results below)

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/0e2e50722cfa3b463e1696b9141344dc194fdc83922e1e6ddddbe11b9b9a9147/detection

one antyvirus detected Trojan.Inject.Win32.302064. Can you tell me if its still safe to run? Why it detected trojan at all?

Cheers,

also sorry for potato english - im not native speaker :)

2 hours ago, zassawka said:

Hello,

as a safety measure I always upload and check files on virustotal.com before I run them so I did with Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts main exe file - build.exe (results below)

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/0e2e50722cfa3b463e1696b9141344dc194fdc83922e1e6ddddbe11b9b9a9147/detection

one antyvirus detected Trojan.Inject.Win32.302064. Can you tell me if its still safe to run? Why it detected trojan at all?

Cheers,

also sorry for potato english - im not native speaker :)

Greetings Admiral!

There should not be any viruses in the file. We would suggest you to fully check your PC for any issues, it might also be the case of a false positive check by your Antivirus software, although we have not experienced such reports recently from other players.

When I run the exe through the website in the OP I get the same alert for the same trojan. 

I do not know this website however - it appears to running the file past a number of other virus checkers, only one of which detects this trojan. Could this be a false alert?