Game-Labs Forum

Enforcing the British Rule: What the heck?

sf1_raptor

So, first let me get out of the way that, overall, I love this update, and the game as a whole. One of the best investments I've made, at times there are things that kinda... get me. The new mission is one of them.

Enforce the British Rule sounds like an awesome mission in theory, a ton of ships and massive British battleships at your disposal, but in practice, I'm finding it more... annoying. There's another mission that follows a similar pattern, though I forget its name, but the sheer mass of ships in your fleet that make the mission seem awesome come at a bit of a detriment. Mostly, because the AI still needs some work, the mission becomes a cluster of micromanagement that you can't keep up with. I know it isn't the worst think a game can have, but the mission ends up feeling impossible to beat from the mass of your own fleet. I don't know if I'm the only one, and I'd love to see any suggestions and feedback on what I said. Could just be me.

• Like 1

Felt the same, this game is much less enjoyable when it get to such a big fleet scale, then I decided to go normal speed instead of x5 and it was easy to manage and win, still felt less fun then most of the missions/battles I had in this game and the AI isn't helping both on my side and the enemy.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Right said:

Felt the same, this game is much less enjoyable when it get to such a big fleet scale, then I decided to go normal speed instead of x5 and it was easy to manage and win, still felt less fun then most of the missions/battles I had in this game and the AI isn't helping both on my side and the enemy.

But then another issue crops up, who wants to play some of these battles at 1x? They take hours frequently, which considering most gamers have less than 2 hours in a row to play necessitates the need to save in battle. That's something that can wait IMO to be implemented.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VarangianGarde said:

Enforcing British Rule.

Drop the "the" for a more natural sound.

Hey, I’m just using the in game name.

2 hours ago, Right said:

2 hours ago, madham82 said:

But then another issue crops up, who wants to play some of these battles at 1x? They take hours frequently, which considering most gamers have less than 2 hours in a row to play necessitates the need to save in battle. That's something that can wait IMO to be implemented.  

Yeah, it’s less an issue of is it possible, and more one of time. Most people wouldn’t have time to make their ship and fight the battle, especially these massive ones, without having to leave it running in the background or the like.