Game-Labs Forum

Where do I download update patches from?

PongoDeMer

9 hours ago, PongoDeMer said:

I am running v 2.44 of the game.  I have checked out the blog and YouTube and discovered that there are later versions of the game.  What I cannot find is where to download them from.  Can anyone send me the link?

Thanks in advance,

Pongo de Mer. 

Updates are applied automatically in the game launcher, how do you run the game? 

Ink,

Thanks for replying.  What confused me was the 1940 latest date on the custom battle screen.  A lot of modern stuff is now available, with more in the pipeline, such as 19 and 20" uber-ordnance, but the game makers haven't got around to upping the date by a few years which would surely reflect the technology better.  HMS Vanguard was the last British BB and she was put on the reserve list in 1955.  Would (say) 1948 be a better cut-off date?

My testing continues.

Pongo de Mer

20" guns don't necessarily have anything to do with modern. Plans for gigantic ships with these ridiculous guns were made in the inter-war period, but then never actually constructed due to the naval treaties stopping the naval arms race short.

I think those guns are more meant for "what if the naval treaties had never been signed" scenarios than "what if the war continued past '45".

Edited by Norbert Sattler
  • Like 1