Game-Labs Forum

NA-Mods.com

@admin how much chances are there for NA to give ability to players to create mods?

We could comeup with our own AI, map, paints, pop ups with better information... endless possibilities. And all done with no expense to development

Imagine Felix’s netlify map, but in-game

I know quite a few titles that got revived by the community itself just through the modding

Edited by Koltes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Koltes said:

@admin how much chances are there for NA to give ability to players to create mods?

We could comeup with our own AI, map, paints, pop ups with better information... endless possibilities. And all done with no expense to development

Imagine Felix’s netlify map, but in-game

I know quite a few titles that got revived by the community itself just through the modding

i am against it....

i do remember the tree mod - the aim mod - the disguise mod from world of tanks 

it became exploits>>>>  and ended up with deleting the game from the pc for good. and never played  to download again. from that company 

we only need updates and new features, its a task for game-labs themselfs

Edited by Thonys

2 hours ago, Thonys said:

i am against it....

i do remember the tree mod - the aim mod - the disguise mod from world of tanks 

it became exploits>>>>  and ended up with deleting the game from the pc for good. and never played  to download again. from that company 

we only need updates and new features, its a task for game-labs themselfs

There is no connection between exploits and mods. As we saw earlier, there were exploits in the game without any mods.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, qw569😳 said:

There is no connection between exploits and mods. As we saw earlier, there were exploits in the game without any mods.

no 

coding exposed gives me the creeps.