Game-Labs Forum

My ideas thread.

BobRoss0902

To encourage creativity I suggest adding a sort of optional "middle superstructure" that can go in between your main and secondary towers. These could add higher up secondary mount points, make areas to put your funnels on, extend your superstructure, and add to things like identifying speed. While simultaneously giving a minor reduction to gun accuracy in rough seas due to top heaviness. I'd like to be able to choose how many levels there are to a superstructure, or at least how many secondary mounts there are.

I'd also think it would be cool to modify the number of secondary mount points on pre-dreadnoughts (within reason) being able to have things like quad deck secondaries where perhaps the bottom ones cannot be used in rough seas.

One thing I'd also love is rather than picking range finders as a module you could mount them in a similar mannor as guns so that you can specify how many range stations there are, and what type they are.

Now the thing that I would absolutely fantasize about, the guy that your wife is dreaming of would be the ability to get a sort of top down view during construction, and get the ability to directly draw how many bulkheads there are, and where they are located, while still needing room for guns, crew loading systems, etc... A sort of rudimentary form of ship blueprint.

• Like 7

I wonder if we will ever get to add really smoll things, like life boats, rings, those wire thingies and search lights? Plus dem smoll guns that are smaller thna 57mm's (like light, medium, heavy and super heavy machine guns and light autocannons for exmaple).

• Like 5