Game-Labs Forum

Get kicked out of PvE within seconds after joining the game

Admiral Olsen

5 minutes ago, Admiral Olsen said:

I just tried six times to join the game on PvE and got always kicked out after seconds. Tested my internet connection, no problems with upload/download/ping. My location is Germany ... any known server-issues??

Greetings Captain. Could you please provide more details, e.g. how exactly you are kicked out of the server? Is there any message? Perhaps a screenshot?

6 minutes ago, Admiral Olsen said:

Thanks for your fast reply. I join the game, see the port, my ship, the chat box and seconds later the chat box closes and any other window, I just opened and I'm out. No message at all...

Do you have an option to test the game on different source of connection, e.g. mobile internet? To exclude temporary connection issues between servers and your ISP

No, I don't have atm 😕

There are no connection issues reported by my internet provider and I've recently run some tests on speedtest and similar sources without result. But since noone else seems to have my kind of trouble, it may be a temporary problem on my side and I'll simply try to join again later successfully.

Thank you so far!

20 minutes ago, Admiral Olsen said:

No, I don't have atm 😕

There are no connection issues reported by my internet provider and I've recently run some tests on speedtest and similar sources without result. But since noone else seems to have my kind of trouble, it may be a temporary problem on my side and I'll simply try to join again later successfully.

Thank you so far!

Can you join the pvp server? Or there is the same issue?