Game-Labs Forum

Disappearing ship icons

This is a problem that I noticed in the defence of Savannah a few days ago, so I don't know whether the latest patch took care of it. After deploying my land troops, there were too many unit icons at the bottom of the screen to all show up properly. I noticed that I could scroll through them, but the initial ones for ships would disappear, as you can see in the attacked image. Out of six ships only two show up. This made it impossible for me to unload some sailors to help out when the battle wasn't going too well. At another instance, when I refought that battle and could select one of the other ships, its icon was underneath the ship's crew information, so I couldn't select its row boat. I suppose this wouldn't be a problem for higher resolution screens (mine is 1366x768) but, then again, with enough units it might.

UAAoS_uniticons.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Seleukos of Olympia said:

when I refought that battle and could select one of the other ships, its icon was underneath the ship's crew information, so I couldn't select its row boat. I suppose this wouldn't be a problem for higher resolution screens (mine is 1366x768) but, then again, with enough units it might.

Had the same problem.

6 hours ago, Navalus Magnus said:

Had the same problem.

Even on 2K resolution when you have a lot of units that happens all the time. I think it would be better to have a full scroll left to right of all units and make sure they don't get blocked out by any other info window or if we click onto a unit on the map, that unit, in the scroll bar should be moved to the center of the scroll bar so we would see it better and have access to it faster.