Game-Labs Forum

where's the loot!?

Daxav

@admin yesterday, after boarding and sinking a trader, i was happily surprised to see it drop around 2000 doubloons (great for someone who's right now grinding for them). I transferred them to my hold and left the battle quickly as I was under attack by a fort. I found a few moments later, back in port, that the doubloons -oh, the horror- were not in my hold.
I think the issue was that the trader sank while I looted (judging from the report), and therefore some sort of communication issue with the server and the the status of the trader created this bug. 
I sent an F11 bug report. @admin how to avoid this issue in the future? compensation possible? 

34 minutes ago, Daxav said:

@admin yesterday, after boarding and sinking a trader, i was happily surprised to see it drop around 2000 doubloons (great for someone who's right now grinding for them). I transferred them to my hold and left the battle quickly as I was under attack by a fort. I found a few moments later, back in port, that the doubloons -oh, the horror- were not in my hold.
I think the issue was that the trader sank while I looted (judging from the report), and therefore some sort of communication issue with the server and the the status of the trader created this bug. 
I sent an F11 bug report. @admin how to avoid this issue in the future? compensation possible? 

Captain, if the problem is confirmed you will be contacted in-game

• Like 1