Game-Labs Forum

Ship lost due to repair bug in port

Anarcke

Hello,

I have lost a gold l'Océan, live oak/ white oak, very sturdy with port bonuses, navy guns at the 3 upper decks, and 42pd bloomefieds in a battle due to a repair bug in port.

I had a "D" for "damage" while in port, repaired "for 0 reals", then leaved the port.

Once in battle, my ship was still half destroyed and i could'nt leave the battle.

I would be very grateful if i could have it back, please.

I don't have any specific screenshot of that ship, unfortunately, only an old screenshot that shows i owned a gold l'Océan.

20200225014501_1.jpg

Edited by Anarcke

On 6/28/2020 at 10:26 PM, Anarcke said:

Hello,

I have lost a gold l'Océan, live oak/ white oak, very sturdy with port bonuses, navy guns at the 3 upper decks, and 42pd bloomefieds in a battle due to a repair bug in port.

I had a "D" for "damage" while in port, repaired "for 0 reals", then leaved the port.

Once in battle, my ship was still half destroyed and i could'nt leave the battle.

I would be very grateful if i could have it back, please.

I don't have any specific screenshot of that ship, unfortunately, only an old screenshot that shows i owned a gold l'Océan.

Captain, the case is not reproduced, it might be that you select a wrong ship by mistake and repaired it instead