Game-Labs Forum

The number of days between updates.

I was bored and had nothing better to do so I went through the previous update news so that I could create an average time between updates.

Excluding the outlier of initial release to alpha 2 I got a sample size of 4 items.

My three samples are 51,58,41,56 in the order of release with the left side being the oldest release and the right side being the newest release.

With this very consistent data we come out to an average of 51.5 days.

So mark your calendars and start counting down the days for campaign release, as the wording for this most recent update makes it sound incredibly likely that there will be a campaign in the next update.

If we are going by my average it would be 40.5 more days until release. However I wouldn't mind if Christmas came early this year and the update was announced next week.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk and goodnight folks.

Screenshot (36).png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BobRoss0902 said:

I was bored and had nothing better to do so I went through the previous update news so that I could create an average time between updates.

Excluding the outlier of initial release to alpha 2 I got a sample size of 4 items.

My three samples are 51,58,41,56 in the order of release with the left side being the oldest release and the right side being the newest release.

With this very consistent data we come out to an average of 51.5 days.

So mark your calendars and start counting down the days for campaign release, as the wording for this most recent update makes it sound incredibly likely that there will be a campaign in the next update.

If we are going by my average it would be 40.5 more days until release. However I wouldn't mind if Christmas came early this year and the update was announced next week.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk and goodnight folks.

Screenshot (36).png

Well devs already said when the announcement will take place in this topic:

Edited by Aceituna
  • Like 2