Game-Labs Forum

Multiple displays and display modes

SKurj

This is pretty trivial, but I figured I would report anyways...

I run 3 displays on an nVidia rtx 2070 (not spanned).  I only purchased the game last night and was surprised to see that the game lets me choose my display.  This is where the small issues begin...

1st of all the easiest one to get out of the way...  In most cases I always prefer to game in windowed borderless mode at my desktop resolution, it would be nice to see this added as an option.

Now, multiple monitor support, in the screen below...  there are 2 "right" displays.   in my case #1 is the center display, 2 is left, and 3 is right.   I think if there is a way of recognizing which display is "primary" i would use that terminology for the user's primary display.  I am sure there are multiple ways of figuring out which is left and right perhaps... though I think it is a minor issue.  I was just pleased to have the option to choose which display to use.

I may have to test to see what will happen if i try to span all 3 displays...

image.png.f806e251c97b9c99e23da972c6f29ca8.png

Edited by SKurj

1 hour ago, Urchin said:

What's the max resolution is 3440x1440 supported single monitor?  I've asked before in this forum but no replies. 

no idea, if i span monitors my display would be 5760x1080 or soemthing like that but i haven't tried in game, will report back if i can manage it.

It ran at 5760x1080p just fine, though not really playable like that..

Edited by SKurj

13 hours ago, SKurj said:

1st of all the easiest one to get out of the way...  In most cases I always prefer to game in windowed borderless mode at my desktop resolution, it would be nice to see this added as an option.

Greetings, 

It is not currently on the list but might get in once we start working on options after the Campaign

13 hours ago, SKurj said:

Now, multiple monitor support, in the screen below...  there are 2 "right" displays.   in my case #1 is the center display, 2 is left, and 3 is right.   I think if there is a way of recognizing which display is "primary" i would use that terminology for the user's primary display.  I am sure there are multiple ways of figuring out which is left and right perhaps... though I think it is a minor issue.  I was just pleased to have the option to choose which display to use.

I may have to test to see what will happen if i try to span all 3 displays...

Have you tried to test all three? But this is a temporary default game launcher that will be dropped once the game is close to release

1 hour ago, Ink said:

Greetings, 

It is not currently on the list but might get in once we start working on options after the Campaign

Have you tried to test all three? But this is a temporary default game launcher that will be dropped once the game is close to release

it runs fine on all 3 monitors individually and on all 3 spanned as 1 display yes, just the labeling in the launcher.. which as you say will go away.

Edited by SKurj

2 hours ago, SKurj said:

it runs fine on all 3 monitors individually and on all 3 spanned as 1 display yes, just the labeling in the launcher.. which as you say will go away.

Ok, thank you for clarificaitons