Game-Labs Forum

Loki Griefing

This BS about loki into a battle then escaping is griefing, pure and simple. Report NAB-100120. I attack an elite 4th rate AI, for loot and a mission, and loki come in, chains, and then escapes, denying me both goals and taking 45 minutes of my time up in the process. I don't mind lokis, but they should be forced to fight it out.

The point of my post is that using a loki rune to join a battle, then to try to escape from the battle, even if it involves firing chain, is griefing by default, as there is zero risk to the loki player for staying in the fight. They intentionally joined a battle in which they know they may be damaged or outmatched, no repairs, and cannot gain or keep any loot or rewards. So if they then, in turn, use that mechanic to deny a fight to the other players in the battle, it necessarily should be considered griefing.

in a larger sense, the ultimate goal with this post is to drive a change to the rules or mechanics related to using a loki rune, specifically with regards to escaping the battle.

• Like 3

Captain,

There is no definitive proof that target was griefing you. NAB report only provides a snapshot at certain time and should be only used for bugs or exploits. Not for griefing cases.

If he fought you and escaped there is no rule breaking.

• Like 2