Game-Labs Forum

Crash When Picking Server

Ruuster_IV

Sorry Idk if this is where I ask for help for this, but I didn't see anywhere else better. So I load in the game, and click the server and then it crashes. I don't know why because it worked last night, but it keeps doing this. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from Steam, but I am getting the same result. It isn't a Steam issue I am pretty sure because all my other Steam games work fine. 

Edited by Ruuster_IV

14 minutes ago, Ruuster_IV said:

Sorry Idk if this is where I ask for help for this, but I didn't see anywhere else better. So I load in the game, and click the server and then it crashes. I don't know why because it worked last night, but it keeps doing this. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling from Steam, but I am getting the same result. It isn't a Steam issue I am pretty sure because all my other Steam games work fine. 

Greetings Captain,

as the first steps, please try:

1) Verify integrity of game files in Steam (right click on Naval Action in Steam, click on properties->local files)

2) https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/19975-workaround-for-certain-ui-loading-problems-inlcuding-trader-tool/

3) https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/19975-workaround-for-certain-ui-loading-problems-inlcuding-trader-tool/?do=findComment&comment=542624

Okay, so here is what has happened since I last played NA. I hopped on NA to buy some trade goods before going to bed, then I went to bed. I woke up and now NA doesn't work. Stormworks: Build and Rescue just updated a workshop content a few minutes ago,  but not before the problem. That's it.

29 minutes ago, Ruuster_IV said:

I just reinstalled and still problem, it gives me a crash report and thats it.

do you have an option to temporary deinstall antivirus and test the game without it?