Game-Labs Forum

parameters of the raider npcs

Holm Hansen

I remember that the Privateer fleets once mistakenly have the same HP and Thickness Malus as the Raider NPC. This was removed as far as I know.
https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/33177-hotfix-for-privateer-zones-advance-patchnotes-for-tomorrow/?do=findComment&comment=702773
(there is also a post with the exact numbers but I can't find it anymore)

Is it possible that this was removed mistakenly from the raider NPCs as well? And nobody noticed it until then, because the raids were removed completely or only happened among the NPCs

Yesterday we did a defense, where it seemed to me like that. But now it's just subjective impressions, ... maybe i just had a bad day.
But if it is accurate, at least under these conditions hardly any defenses will be successful.

following scenario: Raider-NPC 18 Brigs + 6 Trader snow, at all a BR over 1.000, a total of 24 ships. (whereas Trader snow among 6th rate class ships can be regarded as near equivalent combat ships)

Due the fact that Brigs appeared as attacking NPCs, a defense seemed to be possible at first, but because the above mentioned eventually circumstance, it was impossible, if you consider that we have only a limited distance, means time, to eliminate them.

@admin. please have a look in it.

and btw. please rethink the cost for the port battle timer on the PVE-server. There is no other real party than the defenders involved, i see no reason that the defenders cannot choose the time when the battle will happen. Now we have new content on this server and in many cases, it cannot be used, due a battle time at, for example 3:00 at night local time.

Edited by Holm Hansen
addition

1 hour ago, Holm Hansen said:

Is it possible that this was removed mistakenly from the raider NPCs as well? And nobody noticed it until then, because the raids were removed completely or only happened among the NPCs

Greetings Captain. There were no mistakes made regarding Raider NPC stats

• Thanks 1