Game-Labs Forum

Ship Designer questions

Koogus

Just 2 simple questions.

What do you want the ship designer to be like in the future? (For example, how restrictive do you want part placement to be)

And do you feel like the designer will be updated anytime in the near future?

For me personally I would want complete freedom for where stuff can be placed on a hull. I could see some players who play this game for more of its realism not being a fan of that so maybe make a setting that controls how much restrictive it is on placing stuff.

Sorry for any poor grammar or spelling.

• Like 1

I think @HusariuS gave a really gud example of how we should have a line on the hull to place the superstructures anyway along the hull up to the where bow and aft is of the relevant ship, some even suggested to even move superstructures to the sides of ship and other crazy stuff (that i like lol).

Also i would like to see the innards moved around as well which could cause bonuses and/or penalties like topside does atm.

Also gib 19-22inch guns pls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cptbarney said:

I think @HusariuS gave a really gud example of how we should have a line on the hull to place the superstructures anyway along the hull up to the where bow and aft is of the relevant ship, some even suggested to even move superstructures to the sides of ship and other crazy stuff (that i like lol).

Also i would like to see the innards moved around as well which could cause bonuses and/or penalties like topside does atm.

Also gib 19-22inch guns pls.

Yeah, because only having a 50/50 chance of one shotting everything at long range is so blasé

:D