Game-Labs Forum

Raid Mission Blocked

CaioCesare

• 2 weeks later...

The problem I noticed with that battle is I can't land my two ships reinforcements which was 400 sailors that got into the lifeboats but won't deploy onto the beach so I had to fight that entire battle with just my starting force. It was a nightmare I lost the battle because of that. I had to restart the battle thinking it would fix itself but it didn't same thing happened however strategy wise I had to do something totally different but it worked and I won the battle but only had 4 of my units survive that battle and each of those 4 units lost 50% of what they were at the start of the battle and keep in mind the 400 on the lifeboats never deployed onto the beach they just froze there. I F11 I hope it gets fixed. I barely won it the second time so I could of really needed those reinforcements which would of gave me a better outcome.

Also, by the time you get to this battle think of the cost in money spent on developing a dozen of those veteran units that were sacrificed due to not getting the reinforcements.

Edited by doublebuck

I just recently played it and had a blast with it.. I set up for it pretty good but the problem I reported above I can't attest too.  I must say that battle must last longer in some way?  My point is by the time my 3 ships get to the beach area to deploy the lifeboats this time around the battle was over. Now was it because of a wipe of them enemy or I am not sure maybe the time ran out but I never had a chance to deploy?