Game-Labs Forum

Thank you

Dingo

57 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Thank you for this new little game.
I liked Gettysburg, even more Civil War, and Age of sail also take the right course.
Hope a game on theme Napoleonic war.

Greetings Admiral, thank you very much for the kind words and support, we appreciate your trust a lot!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Developers, 

As others already did, I would like to congratulate you for this excellent game, even if it is still in the alpha stage.

What I like most as far as I can judge up to now, are: 

- As a solo player (maybe later a multi-player ?) game rather than a sandbox, it meets the expectations of very occasional players like me (who cannot spend hours in the open world of NA),

- it includes beautiful user interface (I LOVE the paintings adapted from true paintings of Nicholas Pocock etc., it gives a true immersive feeling; I prefer them to the NA pictures ; I hope they will be also included in Sea-Legends),

- its superb and quite intuitive gameplay, including sea and land operations, with very interesting and accurate historical features (some of them are missing in NA, like the impact of heel on gun range, which makes the weather gage a little less advantageous than usually said, as demonstrated by Sam Willis in his highly recommended Fighting at Sea in XVIIIth century)

- the possibility to manage the career of the character, the possibility to choose officers and crew according to important skills of the period, etc. 

- the strategic/tactical dimensions of naval/amphibious warfare

- the beautiful ships from NA 😉

Keep courage in this worrisome period !

• Like 1