Game-Labs Forum

Make Tools Blueprint available in Admiralty Shop

2 hours ago, Admiral Olsen said:

We should be able to craft Tools ourselves. 

Tools are not always available when needed and can't even be obtained via contract.

Please make Tools Blueprint / Tools Note available for Doubloons in Admiralty Shop.

You can obtain the bp when killing privateer fleets. Wooden chests have the chance to drop tools + the blueprint for tools

Thanks a lot, I'm a trader in an Indiaman like many other captains on PVE and wouldn't even consider to attack a privateer-fleet of 8+ superfast Trincos / Pavels / whatever...

I need a lot of tools for crafting labour contracts, but since we need 20 instead of 4 tools for one LC, tools became rare on ports of their usual appearance. Placing a contract for tools is also impossible, so I'd like to make the suggestion here, that these rare tool-blueprints are also available in the admiralty-shop and not only as a 20% random drop from a Wooden Chest after battle (if i manage to win and not got sunk).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

*Bump*

(Still no blueprint for me from any source...)

The shortage on Tools is still a pain in the a***.

I'm in La Navasse and travelling to Tiburon, Baracoa and Savanna la Mar took me 1,5 hours and got me ZERO tools available in the shops. What a waste of time!

Dev's - Time to change this bottleneck for all crafting activities!!!