Game-Labs Forum

PVP & PVE

contact

Maybe this answer is already available but not been able to find it.

If I wish can I play on PVP and PVE ?

So far have played on on just PVP. But would like to try PVE too.

Can this be done ?

Though I assume I would have to start from scratch on the PVE. But still keep my rank etc on the PVP ?

Many thanks.

You can have a own Character for each server, who are completely unaffected by one another. 

So you have to start from scratch, as you assumed, and your rank on PVP server is not deleted when creating a new character on PVE.

Edited by Yorkshire Studding
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Yorkshire Studding said:

You can have a own Character for each server, who are completely unaffected by one another.

Thank you for such a quick reply.

And I assume I keep rank, ships, money etc from PVP.

I just start as a noobie  on PVE ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yorkshire Studding said:

You will have 2 entirely different characters, nothing is adapted from PVP to PVE or PVE to PVP. Your PVP-char will keep everything it has, and your PVE char will start from zero.

• Like 1

Not sure if you understood your collocutor. When you start on PvE server, you cannot take your ships or possessions over from PvP server - they stay there and wait for your return. On PvE server you will find only the basic cutter ready for you, and from there your journey starts anew...

Zero reals, zero experience.

But it won't take you long to advance. Minus the risk of falling into the hands of an enemy.

Most people will advise you to start by doing economy missions first, delivering passengers and then cargo (for which you buy or capture a trader brig) for instant cash without investment.

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

Not sure if you understood your collocutor. When you start on PvE server, you cannot take your ships or possessions over from PvP server - they stay there and wait for your return. On PvE server you will find only the basic cutter ready for you, and from there your journey starts anew...

Zero reals, zero experience.

But it won't take you long to advance. Minus the risk of falling into the hands of an enemy.

Most people will advise you to start by doing economy missions first, delivering passengers and then cargo (for which you buy or capture a trader brig) for instant cash without investment.

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply.

I assumed I would have to start afresh. But I thank you for confirming this.

I would hope with the experience gained on PVP. It would enable me to advance reasonably well.

My concern was if I would lose my gains made on PVP etc.

Wanted to make sure could use both severs at the same time so to speak.

Many thanks.

Best wishes