Game-Labs Forum

Game crashes on launch

This problem suddenly turned up, kind of annoying as I was about to finish my alpha review and I am just missing some 5 minutes of footage to do so. xD I load up the launcher, hit play, it asks me for configuration setting, I hit play and...nothing. Already tried repairing, didn't work. Any ideas?

Edit: Ok, probably add this to your list of solutions. I remembered a problem I had with BattleTech (that also runs on the Unity Engine) and closed all other programs currently using the GPU. Restarted the launcher, game runs. No idea what program caused the issue, I had my Action! recording software, Magix Vegas 17 rendering software and the Firefox browser open.

Edited by Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf said:

This problem suddenly turned up, kind of annoying as I was about to finish my alpha review and I am just missing some 5 minutes of footage to do so. xD I load up the launcher, hit play, it asks me for configuration setting, I hit play and...nothing. Already tried repairing, didn't work. Any ideas?

Edit: Ok, probably add this to your list of solutions. I remembered a problem I had with BattleTech (that also runs on the Unity Engine) and closed all other programs currently using the GPU. Restarted the launcher, game runs. No idea what program caused the issue, I had my Action! recording software, Magix Vegas 17 rendering software and the Firefox browser open.

Glad to hear the problem is solved!

• Like 1