Game-Labs Forum

Player Progession Deleted

WarCurse

I've played 183 hours of this game and have enjoyed it thoroughly, but upon logging on after a long break my progression level wise has been deleted and i have found  no way of restoring it. Not looking to grind 183 hours again to the point I was at. Wondering if we know why it was deleted

On 12/29/2019 at 4:30 AM, WarCurse said:

I've played 183 hours of this game and have enjoyed it thoroughly, but upon logging on after a long break my progression level wise has been deleted and i have found  no way of restoring it. Not looking to grind 183 hours again to the point I was at. Wondering if we know why it was deleted

Greetings Captain,

The game was released from Early Access in June 2019, there was a final wipe (there won't be wipes in future).

You can try to complete Exams and gain Master and Commander rank and some ships as a head start

Also make sure your logging into the right server. IF you played on PvE than you will still have char and rank as nothing was wiped there other than ships and materials.  If you played on PvP 2 GLOBAL it was merge with PvP EU a long time ago and you didn't log in and redeem your stuff depending how long ago it was you took you break.  Other wise like @Ink state the game was released and they did a wipe.   You can get Lt Com and Master Com ranks back by doing the tutorial and doing the two last exams along with some goodies for each one.