Game-Labs Forum

purchased Commodore edition can't login

Robert Le Mal

Hi I bought the Commodore edition.

I can't use my existing password from Dreadnaughts and I can't get a confirmation email or make a new account???

Game is installed but I can't access it. Have looked at previous posts in the forum and this seems to be a common + frustrating problem.
I have checked the junk email folders too with no joy.

Please help - game looks awesome

Best regards

Robert

Also to clarify - Game launchers do not share the same registration, for each game launcher you have to create its own account.

You can use the same email and password for each game UA: Dreadnoughts and UA: Age of Sail, but you need to create accounts for each game

thanks for the responses.

I am stuck in the twilight zone.

I have just tried creating an account but apparently I have one???

So I tried to recover the password (which I haven't created) but no email is sent to the email address, which is strange because I got emails when I purchased the game.

So I can't create an account and I can't get emails from the account which apparently already exists. No emails in junk folder either.

I am very annoyed and will probably just ask for a refund when all I want to do is play what looks to be an excellent game. Dreadnaughts on the other hand installed no probs??

ua.JPG

ua2.JPG

ua3.JPG

7 hours ago, Robert Le Mal said:

thanks for the responses.

I am stuck in the twilight zone.

I have just tried creating an account but apparently I have one???

So I tried to recover the password (which I haven't created) but no email is sent to the email address, which is strange because I got emails when I purchased the game.

So I can't create an account and I can't get emails from the account which apparently already exists. No emails in junk folder either.

I am very annoyed and will probably just ask for a refund when all I want to do is play what looks to be an excellent game. Dreadnaughts on the other hand installed no probs??

ua.JPG

ua2.JPG

ua3.JPG

Admiral, could you please post a screenshot with open game launcher?

11 hours ago, Robert Le Mal said:

I have no idea what the problem is.

I have never had this much trouble before and frankly I'm asking for my money back by the end of the day - my frustration at this fault is too much.

Admiral, please check forum private message for additional clarification