Game-Labs Forum

Password reset via Xsolla not working for UA: Age of Sail

roachbeef

I purchased the game half an hour ago. I forgot my password and the launcher link to reset password sends me to a browser window that says

"It’s okay, we all forget sometimes. Just change your password using the instructions we sent to
[my email address]"

But I get nothing in my inbox, not even in my spam. Xsolla told me to talk to you guys directly.

I am trying to reset my PRE-EXISTING GL pw but the recovery message is not getting out 

NEW: also I tried the recovery message using my other email  and the recovery message also did not make it out to my email. So that seems a dead end for recovery so I assume I need the original password reset. 

I assume that what looks like a  steam code is entered later as as part of registration  

Edited by MikeK
Added more complete info on recovery problem

11 hours ago, MikeK said:

I am trying to reset my PRE-EXISTING GL pw but the recovery message is not getting out 

NEW: also I tried the recovery message using my other email  and the recovery message also did not make it out to my email. So that seems a dead end for recovery so I assume I need the original password reset. 

I assume that what looks like a  steam code is entered later as as part of registration  

Could you please clarify if you downloaded the UA: AoS launcher and created account within launcher?