Game-Labs Forum

Game will not load after ship design

ktj78

I just bought the game and it loaded properly. I can choose a mission or the custom battle no problem. I can build a ship but when it goes to load there is a long list of issues when the ships are being transported to the game. Can anyone please help with this? Please email me and I will show the list of issues. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, ktj78 said:

I just bought the game and it loaded properly. I can choose a mission or the custom battle no problem. I can build a ship but when it goes to load there is a long list of issues when the ships are being transported to the game. Can anyone please help with this? Please email me and I will show the list of issues. Thank you.

better make a screenshot of issues or a set of screenshots or an  link to video file
USE imgur.com to load screens and post links here.

I can not make a screenshot or multiple screenshots it would be 100s of them. I can not copy and paste the stuff I have saved on this post it freezes up if I try. I have it saved to a notebook file now and it is a long scroll down it.

Greetings!

Could you please try to install/reinstall Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 package from Microsoft site:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

(x64: vc_redist.x64.exe)

After that restart your PC, the problem must be solved.

In case the problem is still there, please

• Uninstall the launcher
  • Make sure nothing remained here C:\Games\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
    • And here, press Win+R and paste this: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
  • After that, restart PC and install the launcher and the game

• 3 years later...

I can design the ship in the training missions and champagnes, but when I go to battle, the loading screen freezes in all game modes.

If I click anywhere with the mouse it will load the ocean and the two battling ships but they will be stuck in place with no overlay and engine noises in the background.

This problem started for me after patch 1.1.7 to 1.1.8 and I have not bin able to play the game since. even after patch v1.2.

Alienware M17 R5 AMD

Windows 11 Home

AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX with Radeon Graphics           3.29 GHz

16.0 GB (15.2 GB usable)

64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

None of the recommended procedures in these posts works to fix the game.

PLEASE HELP!

665944734_Frozengame.thumb.jpg.af8f54100d835c414664abec4c488b18.jpg