Game-Labs Forum

Didnt Receive the Key

Stephan1986

Same here...

Ordered the Game, payed via PayPal. It first seemed that everything was fine, your side confirmed that you received the Payment and you will send the activation key to my email address, but I didn't get any other than the account confirmation. Can you please check this?

22 minutes ago, Stephan1986 said:

Same here...

Ordered the Game, payed via PayPal. It first seemed that everything was fine, your side confirmed that you received the Payment and you will send the activation key to my email address, but I didn't get any other than the account confirmation. Can you please check this?

Greetings Stephan!

Apologize for the inconvenience caused. Some mail services might consider mails from Xsolla as spam, could you please check private forum message for additional clarifications

On 12/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, Chrispcritter said:

Hi, I just payed via pay-pal. I got the link to download, but only got a 'bonus' key that is not working.

Please resend my key.

Thanx,

Chrisp

disregard key is good

7 hours ago, Roland2020 said:

HI a payd via mastercard didnt get a email and i checkt it wasnt in the spam or trash please can you help me 😕

some providers have strong email protection and considered emails from us spam completely cutting it off (not even sending to spam filter). (if you can see this forum many people had this problem and all were solved)
If you need very fast resolution please contact XSOLLA support asap (they have some form of live chat) https://help.xsolla.com/#contactUs
You will need your email and estimated date of purchase - just say the same thing as here. Have not received email with key - probably cut off by spam - please help to find it. 

or hold on for @Ink to return and he will help you within a day or max two hours (he is travelling now). Private forum means private message - but you can contact xsolla support if you need it now. 

Edited  by admin