Game-Labs Forum

Where is my key?

Tomoe11111

9 minutes ago, Tomoe11111 said:

Hi,

I already ordered the captain edition of ultimate admiral. I payed via PayPal but I didn´t recieve an activation key. Can you please tell me how I get the key for my steam account?

Thank you

Greetings!

the 29.99$ pre-order (the Captain Ediition) will provide Steam key for UA: Age of Sail once the game is available on Steam.

Since you bought the pre-order, the key will be Immediately sent on your email as soon as the game is available on Steam. Please check more information on our site:
https://www.aos.ultimateadmiral.com/

Other pre-order packages provide Immediately access to the current alpha builds of the game.

• 3 weeks later...

THANKS, THE ABOVE SEEMS HELPFUL.     I just bought the Commodore edition.  Is there an intro that answers the :WHAT NEXT questrions . Is steam required? DO I get anything other than the receipt"   Is rhis game multiplayer in any way?                 thanks

5 hours ago, MikeK said:

THANKS, THE ABOVE SEEMS HELPFUL.     I just bought the Commodore edition.  Is there an intro that answers the :WHAT NEXT questrions . Is steam required? DO I get anything other than the receipt"   Is rhis game multiplayer in any way?                 thanks

Greetings,

Could you please check your email address for mails from Xsolla.

There should be a link to download launcher with current stage of the game and Game Key