Game-Labs Forum

Reset password

i64man

I previously purchase Age of Sail, created an account and password no problem. I purchase today, Dreadnought with the impression that I would be able to use the same account and password. But apparently that is not the case. I got my game key and download the game. Have the game icon on my desktop but when I log onto the game it tells me that the password is wrong. However is the same password. I have tried several times to get the password reseated but no luck, won't receive the email.

Are the accounts for both games would be linked somehow? I purchase the game the same way via paypal to the same email address.

2 minutes ago, i64man said:

I previously purchase Age of Sail, created an account and password no problem. I purchase today, Dreadnought with the impression that I would be able to use the same account and password. But apparently that is not the case. I got my game key and download the game. Have the game icon on my desktop but when I log onto the game it tells me that the password is wrong. However is the same password. I have tried several times to get the password reseated but no luck, won't receive the email.

Are the accounts for both games would be linked somehow? I purchase the game the same way via paypal to the same email address.

Greetings,

Accounts for different launchers are not linked together, you have to create new account to each game, however you can use the same address for UA: D launcher that was also used for UA: AoS launcher

7 minutes ago, i64man said:

Ok thanks, so I guess that I have to wait for the reset link be sent to me

Have you created account for UA: Dreadnoughts? Once you create account, there should be a confrimation mail from Xsolla, have you activated it?

To avoid misunderstanding, if you created acount abcd@abcd.com for the first game (UA: AoS) and want to use the same address for the second game (UA: D), you must also register within the second launcher (UA: D) with abcd@abcd.com email

You won't be able to login to the second launcher by just entering your email without registration

Ink,.... feel like an idiot. I thought that because I already had AoS, and since the games are from the same developer, my impression was that I would use the same luncher but with different links for each game.... I needed to activate the game. Everything seems to be fine ... game is installing right now.

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, i64man said:

Ink,.... feel like an idiot. I thought that because I already had AoS, and since the games are from the same developer, my impression was that I would use the same luncher but with different links for each game.... I needed to activate the game. Everything seems to be fine ... game is installing right now.

Thanks.

Apologies from me, I could describe it in more details initially. Thank you for supporting us, we greatly appreciate it!

I have an account for Ultimate Admirals Dreadnoughts.  I can play the game, no problem.  The opening screen shows my correct email address.  When I try to log into the blog, neither my email address or password are recognized.  Since my email address is not recognized, I can't reset my password.  I am stuck.  But I can still play the game.  After submitting this post, I was directed to reestablish an account, which I did, so now I can log into the blog.  Not sure what is going on here, but I can now log in.  

Edited by Xthlegion
Situation changed, able to log in.