Game-Labs Forum

"IN GAME" status

bernardg51

3 minutes ago, bernardg51 said:

Hello everyone,

I started playing UAD yesterday and I really enjoy it.

However, the electricity shut down today as I was playing and now the launcher is stuck on "IN GAME" even after a password change and rebooting my computer.

What should I try?

Thanks!

Greetings,

could you please try to use  "Repair" function in the Launcher (Click on "Options", then "Repair")

5 hours ago, txaggie08 said:

I'm having the same issue, and the option bar is just grayed out. I haven't gotten to even play yet!

Could you please try this workaround:

• open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
    • delete all files via shift-delete
  • restart the launcher

12 hours ago, Ink said:

Could you please try this workaround:

• open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts
    • delete all files via shift-delete
  • restart the launcher

I tried this and found an interesting development when using this workaround.  When opening my Windows Command Prompt and using this path it was not able to find the files.  I thought it was strange so I went in manually and looked, there were no files under the "LocalLow" for Game Labs at all.  Could this be my problem why I get my crash when trying to start the game?  I have tried the repair function and also reinstalled the game with no success.

On 10/27/2019 at 5:43 AM, MasterGunnerJ3 said:

I tried this and found an interesting development when using this workaround.  When opening my Windows Command Prompt and using this path it was not able to find the files.  I thought it was strange so I went in manually and looked, there were no files under the "LocalLow" for Game Labs at all.  Could this be my problem why I get my crash when trying to start the game?  I have tried the repair function and also reinstalled the game with no success.

Greetings,

Your issue must be related to another reason

Please check private forum message for more clarifications

18 hours ago, Arkadi said:

Good day! I just get the same issue - game crashed during mission, now it says "in game" whenever I try to run the game app.

What should I do? I tired the two options described above.

Greetings!

Could you please make a screenshot of the issue, then open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type:

• %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts\log
    • There will be log files from the launcher (e.g. 3.11.19.txt)
  • Please copy the latest log file and screenshot, then contact Xsolla support team via live chat option (help.xsolla.com) or email (support@xsolla.com), describe your issue and attach both files

Could you please clarify if you have tried to competly reinstall the launcher?

• 2 weeks later...

Same with the other users, my computer had to have an abrupt restart while playing the game, and the launcher shows "IN GAME" without being able to click the option list. When I go to %HOMEPATH%\AppData\LocalLow\Game Labs\Ultimate Admiral Dreadnoughts, all I see is the settings.xml file, and a screenshot named "screenshot.jpg". However, I don't have the game installed on my OS hard drive. When going to where it's installed, there is a log folder in the main directory.

However, after waiting for a while it seems that the server looking for the authentication handshake finally realized nothing was trying to connect anymore, and the "IN GAME" button is now back to "PLAY".