Game-Labs Forum

Hercules DLC disappered from game

Rymy Finne

I bought via Steam 7.9.2019 Hercules DLC ship and now I noticed today that it is not anymore in my game client DLCS ship lists and information of it has disappeared ingame. In Steam that is naturally still visible in purchases. 

DLC.PNG

dlc2.PNG

dlc3.PNG

Edited by Rymy Finne

1 hour ago, Beeekonda said:

@Rymy Finne 

Have you checked GIFT & REWARDS  and COMPESNATIONS tabs? I believe it should be there. Once you claim it you will be kicked out to Server Selection

Huh? 

I allready had that available for redeem from saturday 7th total 9 days and i redeemed Hercules daily when i logged ingame. Now it is not anymore possible to redeem anymore and client shows like that i have not never bought Hercules DLC. If you look my second screenshot you can see that i have in my docks 2xHercules, crafted by Admiralty.

2 hours ago, Rymy Finne said:

Huh? 

I allready had that available for redeem from saturday 7th total 9 days and i redeemed Hercules daily when i logged ingame. Now it is not anymore possible to redeem anymore and client shows like that i have not never bought Hercules DLC. If you look my second screenshot you can see that i have in my docks 2xHercules, crafted by Admiralty.

nvm I thought u never used it before.

Ok i understand :) Well issue is anyway that now information has disappered. I am new in game, I just bought game i think 4th or 5th September and have played only around 100 hours but what i can see when i browsed support forum that this kind of DLC purchases disapperances are not unheard or ships or your possessions disapperances from accounts. That combined with daily database maintenances makes me little bit worried of stability of game database engine and mechanism. You should not really have data disapperaring because it means that game developers have issues with database and servers integrity which is actually quite worrying fact.

Probably or at least i hope they run database backups so in case of when shit hit fans complety they can return backups but i have long history with different game and i never remember such issues in so large scales in any game.

Edited by Rymy Finne

26 minutes ago, Rymy Finne said:

It seems that latest daily maintenance fixed issue for me. Hercules is again redeemable like it should be. Maybe now I dare to buy Rättvisan next Friday when I get crew for it.

Captain, we are glad the problem is solved. Most likely there were some temporary issues related to connection as your account data is ok