Game-Labs Forum

Prolific Forger on PvE-server

JVS

On PvE almost all ports used to be neutral. Now almost all ports are owned by a nation, but we can have outpost in any port. Even "enemy" capitals. This change was not reflected in the DLC Prolific Forger.

I'm with Britain and wanna change to Pirates. I already have outposts with my buildings in Mortimer, Baracoa (spanish) and Saint-Nicolas (french).
After buying the DLC yesterday I realized I now have to abandon these outpost just to re-open them again in the exact same ports after the swap. Meaning I lose my shipyard and all buildings, for no reason really.

On the PvP server I had built outposts in the British ports, that were then captured by enemy.   I kept those outposts and could use the warehouses and docks in those enemy ports.

After I bought the Pro Forger I learned that I had to give up all my outposts to change nation.

So I've never used the DLC.  If I'd known how it worked I'd not purchased it.

Wish I could change nation, keep my outposts, and change back after a month.

Edited by Macjimm

16 hours ago, JVS said:

On PvE almost all ports used to be neutral. Now almost all ports are owned by a nation, but we can have outpost in any port. Even "enemy" capitals. This change was not reflected in the DLC Prolific Forger.

I'm with Britain and wanna change to Pirates. I already have outposts with my buildings in Mortimer, Baracoa (spanish) and Saint-Nicolas (french).
After buying the DLC yesterday I realized I now have to abandon these outpost just to re-open them again in the exact same ports after the swap. Meaning I lose my shipyard and all buildings, for no reason really.

Captain, unfortunately this is the mechanic to change nation which is created to work on all servers and have maximum security from potential mistakes for players.

Apologies for the inconvenience.