Game-Labs Forum

ROE Again

OjK

11 hours ago, Wyy said:

However i disagree with this RoE, while being on both sides of a gank its annoying because you cant predict whats gonna show up and i mean the 2 min timer was perfect

Says the ganker.  I however like the 20 min join, since I'm seemingly always on the receiving end of a gank, it's nice to be able to get some help. Also makes gankers think a bit before attacking, when near a populated enemy port. 

27 minutes ago, --Privateer-- said:

Says the ganker.  I however like the 20 min join, since I'm seemingly always on the receiving end of a gank, it's nice to be able to get some help. Also makes gankers think a bit before attacking, when near a populated enemy port. 

i said i've been on both sides of it, if someone joins my side while i 1v3 someone i hate it because it makes my enemies run away, this is where i get most of my experience in the game from, from fighting battles i shouldn't be able to win and actually pull it of.

What did you not understand with "While being on both sides of a gank".

Maybe you should try this out sometime Privateer since the only thing you sail is 14kn+ lineships, gotten kicked from clan recently for leaving your friends in battle instead of evening it out with your 2nd rate

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

do you remember what the time in battle was when they tried to enter?

It was immediately after the engagement started - several ships joined the battle in the first 90 seconds, and then 4 were locked out. We thought as many could enter in the first 2 minutes as wanted to - up to 25 - but wondered if that  had changed...