Game-Labs Forum

New player already bored!

Hello devs,

I'm a new player and buyed this game yesterday. I want to play but… server update.

Why ? approximately how long ? No information at all on the game launcher and on this forum. I understand that patches and updates are required but i don't understand why users are not informed on updates times, on what is updated and i'm wondering when i can play this game! Please devs, don't make the mistake to not communicate with your customers...

• Like 1

I could be mistaken but it seems that the Admin/Devs may have reasons to not advise players about changes.  If they want players to know they might post something in the Patch section.

https://forum.game-labs.net/forum/60-patch-notes/

It might be that Game-Labs want players to learn about the game by trial and error.   

Edited by Macjimm
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 3:12 AM, Alain de Boc said:

Hello devs,

I'm a new player and buyed this game yesterday. I want to play but… server update.

Why ? approximately how long ? No information at all on the game launcher and on this forum. I understand that patches and updates are required but i don't understand why users are not informed on updates times, on what is updated and i'm wondering when i can play this game! Please devs, don't make the mistake to not communicate with your customers...

If you are in game before the regular maintenance time, you will get warnings on your screen at 30 minutes prior, 15, -- and I believe -- 5 and 1 minutes. Each will advise you to finish what you are doing and log off. It will also give the estimated down time. If you don't log out prior to the shutdown, you will be in where you were next time you log in except if you were in battle, you will be in Open Water.

• Like 1