Game-Labs Forum

Just wanted to say I'm excited (stupid pay pal)

I found the game just days before the Pay Pal incident. I had to wait to get paid however, and was super excited to pre order it.

The day I got my money, went to buy.. pay pal idiocy... /facedesk...

I'm super excited to play this game though and help test, as well as pre order ^.^;

You should send a support ticket to paypal saying that you wish to pay for the game but can't and ask them to hurry up the process. I think everyone wanting to buy the game currently should do this so that paypal realizes that they are losing out on their transaction fees. Just reference Naval Action's case number.

You should send a support ticket to paypal saying that you wish to pay for the game but can't and ask them to hurry up the process. I think everyone wanting to buy the game currently should do this so that paypal realizes that they are losing out on their transaction fees. Just reference Naval Action's case number.

No need. It seems they will open up within 1 to 2 days, or close to that. Just a bit more!

Just checked the pre-order page and it is no longer the info regarding paypal. It asks for a password and I assumed it would be the same one I used here, but alas, no. I wonder if this is a transition page while pre-orders are reinstated?

That's the best guess. Best consider it a temporary state.

While I too am waiting to pre order, it is foolish to dissmiss Paypal or call them names for having shut down payments; it was a security meassure to ensure people were not getting ripped off.  It is also worth bearing in mind that this sort of measure can be triggered when a number of customers make complaints about a vendor. While they could certainly have sorted this mess sooner I for one am greatfull they appear to be paying attention, when it would be easier for them to ignore customers peace of mind and security.