Game-Labs Forum

Differences Between UGG PC and UGG IPAD?

UGGloyalist

UGG Team,

We have been given bites of what the UGG IPAD version will entail. I love UGG on PC. However, It seems to be clear that UGG IPAD is not exactly the same. Can we please get a clear and full explanation of what will be different for the UGG IPAD version.

For example, will the game be as deep? Is it sort of a more arcade friendly version of UGG on PC to appease more casual tablet gamers? From the language that has been used in previous posts about the Ipad version from UGG developers, these are some of the things that I am inferring. 

There is nothing wrong with trying to attract a different market on tablets. I understand that. But, it would not be something I would want to spend money on if that is the case. And money doesn't grow on trees. Please give us a clear and full list of how the ipad version is different so that there is no risk of misunderstanding and being displeased. 

Thanks!

Hello UGGloyalist, your name precedes you!

We are going to clarify with a list of main differences but since you asked I need at least to make a brief statement.

The iPad version will not have the dynamic campaign of the PC version. It will have a set of sequential missions, a little different for each side you play.

The gameplay will also be of a little faster pace and play sessions will be shorter.

There are new features such as night missions, artillery limbering, melee and fire. The most important are on schedule to be ported on the PC version in the next patches.

The graphical user interface is much improved and aesthetically pleasing and is more suitable for tablet users.

All in all, it is a different, lighter and we hope equally or more enjoyable product, that will give you an alternative way of playing UGG on your device.

The graphical user interface is much improved and aesthetically pleasing and is more suitable for tablet users.

Can we expect that for the PC-version? Currently, a lot of it looks a bit placeholder and generally shit.