Game-Labs Forum

Availing Steam Promo Codes in Naval Action

jaygummers

Hi, I am having trouble availing my Steam Promo Codes in Steam App. I got them on 31st by availing some New Year offers. So, two of them got redeemed in my wallet but when I try to purchase Naval Action, it shows insufficient funds.

How do I fix this? Any input would help. 

Regards,

Jay

This is really beyond my comfort zone on advice to give, but from a volunteer standpoint, all I can advise is that you should set your steam country to the country you reside in / pay taxes in.  If you need more funding to purchase the game, hopefully you are able to do so, as I am certain we would love to have you on the seas :)

• Like 1

Yes - that's something to take up with Steam.  We of course advise that players should operate within Steam's Terms of Service.  As I think we've gotten to the root of this issue, I'm going to lock the thread lest anyone say something to be regretted.

• Like 1

Hi, 

I already posted a thread asking for this but you guys didn't even understand my question and kept reply irrelevant things here - 

So, I am asking again that I am having trouble redeeming the promo codes. And NO! I don't want to change my country to avail some discount. If you could help me, the promo codes are not seeing to be supported by Steam regarding Naval Action but for other games.