Game-Labs Forum

THESE FEATURES SHOULD BE ADDED

love the game.

1.Can you add a revolutionary war theme to this game? red coats vs 13 colonies a mod is well needed cant find themed rts game like this anywhere!

2. map editor is needed we should be able to create our own custom maps for multilayer,

3. when micromanage units can you PLEASE add column and line formations as if i were to send my soldiers to a destination thats far on the map they should be able to march there in column formation to move fast on the map. It is UNREALISTIC to march units all over the map in a line formation. when there is no units to encounter or they are away from the fight. Its not traditional

4.Make artillery more devastating A shell shot should be able to knock 20 sprints at a time realistically

5 want to be able to combine smaller routed units with the general to make a new regiment

6.general gives faster morale and condition booster in los when units have been routed

2 more:

bridge battles

wagons with gatling guns

American Civil War and the Americas (wikipedia)

The Gatling gun was first used in warfare during the American Civil War. Two of the guns were employed near Petersburg and eight were fitted on gunboats.[5] The gun was not accepted by the American Army until 1866, but a sales representative of the manufacturing company demonstrated it in combat.

Trenches at Gettysburg?

Do you mean breastworks?

Lee ordered the CSA to dig some rifle pits in front of his defensive line on Day 4 while he moved his wagon train south.  Other than these rifle pits I'm not aware of any trenches at Gettysburg.  

Can you please supply a credible reference for this suggestion?