Game-Labs Forum

Issues connecting

vazco

I'm unable to log in.

We were starting a hostility mission. Instead of joining, on my client I stayed in OW. Hostility mission started and interface showed I can join it on both sides. Both sides seem French (white flag):

20180815003019_1.thumb.jpg.d2b366f7e341bb8a3b37feca5f778a13.jpg

Three other people DC'd. One was able to join in, two - including me - weren't. Right now I'm blocked on player selection screen.

I was logged to another account on another computer, it got kind of crashed as well - I couldn't do anything in port interface.

@Ink

Edited by vazco

17 minutes ago, Daniel8023 said:

the port is open, there is nothing that blocks it, i checket twice.

could it be something else?

connection reported indicated that the port is blocked. Besides that, there were some packet losses

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I have Problems by connecting to a Server, everytime I select my Player and click on the "Start" Button, a small black circle appears in the lower, left edge of the screen and nothing happens from there on, no button reacts except the "exit" button...

I did a connection Test: NAS-982662

Edited by Wolfsfalk

38 minutes ago, Wolfsfalk said:

Hey, I have Problems by connecting to a Server, everytime I select my Player and click on the "Start" Button, a small black circle appears in the lower, right edge olf the screen and nothing happens from there on, no button reacts except the "exit" button...

I did a connection Test: NAS-982662 

Captain, port 8080 is blocked for Naval Action. Please check router and/or antivirus/firewall software.

Full list of ports that are needed to be open for Naval Action:

7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Vdence said:

Yes, I'm still unable to enter the game.

Please sendconnection test report  (3rd option in the game launcher in Steam). Once the report is sent please paste the number here (it will be copied into buffer, something like NAS-1234567)

4 hours ago, Ink said:

Please sendconnection test report  (3rd option in the game launcher in Steam). Once the report is sent please paste the number here (it will be copied into buffer, something like NAS-1234567)

NAS-1381183

59 minutes ago, Ink said:

The 8080 port is blocked, this is the reason of your issue, please check antivirus/firewall settings and properly allow the game there

I opened the port in the firewall in  inbound and outbound as a TCP and UDP.

Let Naval Action and Steam through the firewall.
Let Naval Action and Steam through the antivirus.

And it still doesn't seem to let me in game. I did one more connection test and it says NAS-1381268

17 hours ago, Vdence said:

I opened the port in the firewall in  inbound and outbound as a TCP and UDP.

Let Naval Action and Steam through the firewall.
Let Naval Action and Steam through the antivirus.

And it still doesn't seem to let me in game. I did one more connection test and it says NAS-1381268

Captain, still, the same error on port 8080