Game-Labs Forum

Wrong ships lost on OP change

Tom Farseer

@Ink recently closed @John Sheppard's post about his ships being lost, stating that it is not a bug.

However in the initial post John states the following: " when i finished the screen suddenly refreshes and all my ships have dissipated from everywhere ! Not a single ship in any of my outposts even the ones that i didn't touch "

Does that mean he lost ships that were in other outposts as well? If so that certainly sounds like a bug to me.

Edited by Tom Farseer
Typos

Yes i ended up with 0 ships 

I can't be 100% sure about the location of all my 20 ships but i only touched 3 outposts and i think i had some rapid response ships scattered around in other ops

In any case just like the post by rufus said there is definetly a bug involved so just as a warning to everybody

WARNING : If you BUY a ship in a port that you DON'T have an outpost , DO NOT BUILD AN OUTPOST there . Make sure you SELECT the ship BEFORE building an outpost , otherwise you will LOSE THE SHIP THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT

pls tell this to other players so they don't buy some gold ship and suddenly deside they need an outpost there only to lose the expensive ship

Edited by John Sheppard
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom Farseer said:

@Ink recently closed @John Sheppard's post about his ships being lost, stating that it is not a bug.

However in the initial post John states the following: " when i finished the screen suddenly refreshes and all my ships have dissipated from everywhere ! Not a single ship in any of my outposts even the ones that i didn't touch "

Does that mean he lost ships that were in other outposts as well? If so that certainly sounds like a bug to me.

We have checked the logs, Captain John Sheppard has been informed.

• Like 1