Game-Labs Forum

SHALLOW PB HOSTI

Today sweden made hostility for kemps bay. I myself played moe then 6 battels, sinking my one single enemy ship and gaining like 5% hosty with every sunken ship.
We then got jumped by some nations, but managed to sink them few times, without any great losses. Meanwhile, prussians came with 3 lineships and sailed 2-3 missions to get all the hosty, we tried to get in 5h.
We think, that it should not be possible to make hostility for shallow ports with non-shallow-ships. Fighting for 5h, killing 15 human player ships and then not getting the flip, is more then stupid.

Suggestion: when doing hostility with shallow ships, you get 2x rooki brigs and when you do it with bigger ships, you get 2 normal shallow ships. Both missions causing the same amount of hostility.

BTW: gg spain, nice, that you came back twice after getting smashed :D

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Friedus said:

Today sweden made hostility for kemps bay. I myself played moe then 6 battels, sinking my one single enemy ship and gaining like 5% hosty with every sunken ship.
We then got jumped by some nations, but managed to sink them few times, without any great losses. Meanwhile, prussians came with 3 lineships and sailed 2-3 missions to get all the hosty, we tried to get in 5h.
We think, that it should not be possible to make hostility for shallow ports with non-shallow-ships. Fighting for 5h, killing 15 human player ships and then not getting the flip, is more then stupid.

Suggestion: when doing hostility with shallow ships, you get 2x rooki brigs and when you do it with bigger ships, you get 2 normal shallow ships. Both missions causing the same amount of hostility.

BTW: gg spain, nice, that you came back twice after getting smashed :D

we smashed you with shop ships B)

ps: its not a forum and website problem ;)

• Like 1

In fact I disagree @Friedus. We badly organized this. It's RvR in one of the most hostile territories of the map. Nowhere else that many nations are active. 

The prussians took advantage of the situation using the mechanics given. Everybody else does it this way. Still, as Banished said shallow hosti only in shallow ships should be the way to go. 

GG to the spanish. 

Edit: @traitorous mctraitoro. Sorry dude but you just suck in pvp.

Edited by Palatinose
  • Like 1