Game-Labs Forum

lost my Ocean instantly on contact with santi

Hans the Hawk

Hi,

I just lost my Ocean due to a bug. I was going at 2 knts fully prepped with 1075 crew against a Santi with 700+, and as soon as i touched him gently we both flipped over and i died.

My Ocean was either cag/wo or live/wo and i think i had northern carps, navy stucture and cartegena.

i also had to rebuy all my crew for 10000s.

please look into it and give me back my ship, thanks

Hans

I assume you did a bug report (f11) with a screenshot right?

Unfortunately, there are not enough devs or staff to check the logs or able to manually reimburse everyone who lost stuff due to bugs every time it happens.

I sympathize with you and it would have been fun to see the screenshot, but consider your stuff lost.

25 minutes ago, Hans the Hawk said:

Hi,

I just lost my Ocean due to a bug. I was going at 2 knts fully prepped with 1075 crew against a Santi with 700+, and as soon as i touched him gently we both flipped over and i died.

My Ocean was either cag/wo or live/wo and i think i had northern carps, navy stucture and cartegena.

i also had to rebuy all my crew for 10000s.

please look into it and give me back my ship, thanks

Hans

I can rebuild it for 1 VM and 1kk, just need to know the woodtypes and where you want it delivered.

Ingame name: Lars Kjaer

yes , i did bug report it , as did my friend who was in the same battle. i can build another no prob, so it's not a urgent . but i still would like it replaced and the bug fixed so it doesn't happen to others. More annoying to me is the loss of the PVP marks I was about to get.

hans

Edited by Hans the Hawk