Game-Labs Forum

Map view: Resource Distribution

Since the Devs are working (or planning to work on the UI), I was wondering whether it would be possible to add some more info to the Map.

For instance, add the resources produced in each port. So players can plan their OP's without having to come minimize their game and use a third party Map to get information on the resource distribution.

Thank you.

NA-12-09.jpg.bdafbeb28966f541e301010ec52a9ffc.jpg

Edited by AngryPanCake
  • Like 5

A great idea that has been suggested before. Let's hope the dev's are compiling folders of the most asked for additions to the game so that they can revisit them and reconsider them.

Thanks for reminding them!

We used to have this before, you had the info displayed once you had visited at least once the port :

810622Client2016022816114652cr.jpg

Easy to add what productions possible are done there too ...

Was a good thing and favoring a bit the exploration, not sure why they removed it... another good feature changed ...

This said i am not in favor of getting those infos displayed in game  if you never have visited the port at least once, like it was before was nice

Edited by Kanay
  • Like 3

@Kanay

Your suggestion at tying more info to the exploration is also a great idea. Whenever a captain visits a port, production info is saved for that port and will appear as extra info when viewing the Map.

The other suggestion I had regarding already visited ports is that their names appear sooner on the OW than non visited ones. Currently the port name appears at about 5 Km, if one has been there already, it should appear at 10-15 Km.

• Like 1

On 5.8.2017 at 6:08 PM, Kanay said:

We used to have this before, you had the info displayed once you had visited at least once the port :

Easy to add what productions possible are done there too ...

Was a good thing and favoring a bit the exploration, not sure why they removed it... another good feature changed ...

This said i am not in favor of getting those infos displayed in game  if you never have visited the port at least once, like it was before was nice

I miss it to :)