Game-Labs Forum

Big clans control building of bigger ships

Well basically bigger clans have the control of the best ships of the game, my clan a small clan, basically has no option to get any conquest mark because the bigger clans control port battles, when you go there you cannot enter the battle even if you have hostility points cause they tag you and attack you so you cannot enter the battle (pirates). On the other hand this bigger clans have accords with other faction clans so they can hunt with all the freedom they want around capital. You need help and they never come only small clans or people with no clan, at the end this finish almost always in losing one or two ships, and basically staying at port cause you cannot even move without being hunt by this people. 

I love this game, it's one of the best games ever but it would be more balancing to give the chance for us small clans and people with no clans to have the opportunity of building big ships without all of this conquest marks and pvp points basically because we cannot have the enough points to build this ships, or making the pve points easier to convert to conquest marks or pvp points. I think there should me more balance and not this way we have now that only favor the biggest clans of the game. 

The diplomacy was good at least we knew what alliances there were, now you have to talk with 10 people and one of them answer you about their clan (biggest) alliances.

Simple solution - switch to a nation.. The pirate vs pirate feature is a feature, not an exploit and after they introduced conquest marks clans are going to make deals and do whatever they can to help their own clans.. This includes getting opposing nations/clans to flip ports in ones own national regions in order to change who get marks from them.

The pirate vs. pirate just defer even more favours on larger clans.

Allowing players to attack thier own faction is just begging for bullies and internet tough guys to pick on anyone who doesn't bow to thier wishes. Stuff like this kill lots of open world survival games where guys just sit and kill new or weak players.

• Like 2

U lot complain when pirates worked like a nation and now the same people are complaining that pirates are not acting like a nation! Give me strength!!

There's a massive map out there, get off your Arse, get organised and take advantage of it!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hodo said:

As Mr Merrill once said "The tools are there, people just cant be bothered to use them."

I'm constantly hearing folks in Nation chat saying, "Why can't I go to port battles and why is it always just your clan."  Well I never see you grinding for agro to flip the port and your never there to defend them.  If you want the points and now the CM's and such get out there and help.  We had a small clan go finish off Puerta Plata for us last night so we can go grind another region up .  We can have 3 port battles at one time, one clan doesn't have to do it all and need to.  If you want your own little pocket get the other small clans together and go flip your own region and get all the agro so you can enter first. 

And this goes for any nation not just my own.   With no alliance system it's going to be more about the Clans of each nation and there politics not the nations them selves.  If one clan doesn't like what another clan does in a nation they don't have to follow them.  They can go do there own thing.

51 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Exactly, and it isnt like BLACK is a big clan themselves.  Which is what astounds me... people will find a reason to bitch if they dont get stuff handed to them.

Yah FC came to us and asked, "How can we help." So we sent them over to finish the flip while we headed to the next one.  That way some of there guys can join the PB and get CM so it's not just our clan.  We have not problem working with another clan if they want to help, but if you don't want to help don't expect us to just give you things too.   Specially right now while we are trying to get things in order our selves.  Clan comes first than nation.

15 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah FC came to us and asked, "How can we help." So we sent them over to finish the flip while we headed to the next one.  That way some of there guys can join the PB and get CM so it's not just our clan.  We have not problem working with another clan if they want to help, but if you don't want to help don't expect us to just give you things too.   Specially right now while we are trying to get things in order our selves.  Clan comes first than nation.

I agree with you totally. On the eu server (Im sure you've seen the sea of tears), there is about 4 large pirate clans farming regions. Iv not yet seen randoms or smaller clans push hostility but every pirate demands to take part on a pb! I keep saying go do the work for a pb BUT the response I get is "why should I do pve, I hate pve" then why the hello kitty should you get the rewards from the port battle!!

This game is full to the brim currently with self-righteous pompous children, who can't believe things have changed. Who refuse to work for anything. From these forums all I see is "I WANT IT NOW FOR FREE, GIVE ME IT NOW, I HATE CHANGE" .... (drives me nuts)