Game-Labs Forum

Control Perk and Outlaw battles

GreasyMnky

2 nights ago I got hired to escord a pirate trader, trader got tagged by a basic cutter, I joined outlaw battle in a cerberus with the guy that hired me in his surprise.

We saved the trader and sank the cutters, the trader was able to leave battle, but neither me nor the other surprise were able to leave, we both had control perk.

We tried sailing away from each other for 5+ minutes (could not even see him on the map zoomed out all the way) both tried disconnecting then reconnect finally i tried to surrender my ship so that he could grab it and give my cargo and the ship back.

He was not able to put ship in his fleet, lost ship cannons and repairs I had in cargo.

I dont have the reports codes (sorry...), but I made 3 reports for the bug 2 during battle instance, and 1 after the battle named "Control Perk, Outlaw Battle" 1 2 and 3

Has anyone else got into a similar situation and were locked in battle unable to leave when two pirates in an outlaw batle have Control Perk?

Edited by GreasyMnky
typo

In outlaws if you cap a ship it will still list it as red.  Just make sure you retreat it and you can keep it.  It doesn't say it's in your fleet though. It's a big buggy but haven't had the control perk issue yet.  Oh funny thing you can keep attacking and boarding your own ai fleet over and over until you just leave the fight.  Though this prob needs to be looked into since it locked ya'll in to the fight.