Game-Labs Forum

No clan No PBs. PBs Managed only by clans

2 hours ago, Archaos said:

Has it been confirmed that it is only the top 25 with hostility that can enter first or anyone with hostility? If it is just the top 25 then where can you see the amount of hostility to enable you enter the port battle prior to the battle starting?

It doesn't list what the min agro is, but that should be added for sure.

If you grind contention you get a preferred invite to the PB regardless of what guild/clan says.

Generally if you are helping some clan grind contention and you appear to be helpful and willing to support the nation most clans would more than welcome you. I will say however that playing an RvR game without a clan seems rather pointless. Why would you not want to be in a clan in an RvR game? That makes the experience so much better.

This does not apply to everyone but I think generally speaking solo players in an RvR game can sometimes create more problems then they are worth so I get why a clan would at least throw out some warnings.

However as long as the solo player is active in the community, is willing to join voice com's, follows instructions and supports the nation I have seen many quality solo players out there that people love to game with.

• Like 1