Game-Labs Forum

Idols or Bow decorations

I know this game historical and all but wanted to ask is there a way maybe to blank out or remove bow decorations do to Christians strongly oppose Idols and yet they are all over the bow of this ships. It is considered sacrilege. Thank you devs love the game just one thing I hate don't have to remove them would just like an option to have to not see it.

And you think he would be more worried about the ships that shows nipples of women and men.   BOOBIES.......

And what exact idols are you talking about?  Cause there are none on ships.

But your ok with the raping and pillaging going on in the game and your worried about some figureheads.  I can think he means the one of a greek god?

Oh did I mention there are some boobies on them tooo?   POWER OF BOOBIES......lol

29 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And you think he would be more worried about the ships that shows nipples of women and men.   BOOBIES.......

And what exact idols are you talking about?  Cause there are none on ships.

But your ok with the raping and pillaging going on in the game and your worried about some figureheads.  I can think he means the one of a greek god?

Oh did I mention there are some boobies on them tooo?   POWER OF BOOBIES......lol

someone fell for the flame war 11/10 

Fun fact: the people who ordered, built, and sailed those ships where mostly christians.

Guess today's christians are more extremist than during the age of sail. In some ways anyhow.

tenor.gif

And yeah the thou shall not kill...

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

A Chimera is NOT a god, and therefore it is not an idol.

Most christians have no problem whatsoever with idolatry and pray to jesus on his cross.

Figureheads were never worshipped.

Where a Christian would be more justified and more in his right, would be to criticise Naval Action for the sailors, since some were wearing clothing woven of two kinds of material, which is forbidden by the bible. Can we have an option to hide the sailors clothes please?

Edit: for those than cannot be bothered to read his link: it's written by a woman televangelist ( from "extreme prophetic television" ) on a christian website. However please remember that women are not allowed to speak in churches, they need to cover their heads when they pray or make prophecies ( and she loves prophecies that are basically "there will be change this year" ) and they cannot teach nor assume authority over a man; they must be quiet.

This being said this is a serious matter, since the devs, for engaging in idolatry or seducing others to do so, should be stoned to death.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Like 1