Game-Labs Forum

Stuck on Loading Screen doing the PvE events:

Yar Matey

There is a bug where, when I start a PvE event I get stuck on the loading screen and I have to close the game down and restart the game.  

Also, what is strange about this is I can hear my ship in the loaded battle.  I can put my sails up and shoot and hear the enemy shoot while all I see is a loading screen.  

Also, this seems to happen ~1 out of every 10 or so PvE events, but its really annoying because I have to surrender then start the mission over.  

Edited by Yar Matey
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, van der Decken said:

Same here, but I have to close the game, relog, it shows joining combat, then I have to surrender to restart mission. And it happens about the same 1 out of 10.

Yeah I have to close the game and restart it then surrender.  I didn't mention that.

• Like 1

It seems it is a local issue (there is only 1 report about it at the moment) - please could you send fresh reports: right after the game crashed go to Steam Launcher and pick the 3rd option "Report Crash", then after you launched the game, also send F11 reports.

• Like 1

I didnt have much time to play, but I did try to reproduce this bug with the limited amount of time I had to play yesterday and could not do it.  @van der Decken  You had the same problem happen to you, if you are doing a PvE event and it happens could you please follow ink's instructions here so he can figure out whats going on.